Golf Tournament

See previous years’ results

Time to hit the links in 2022, with a double shotgun golf tournament at Centennial Golf Club in Medford, Oregon.

The event kicks off with a double shotgun golf tournament at the famed Centennial Golf Club in Medford, Oregon. Centennial was honored to be chosen as one of the Top 50 Golf Courses in the United States by Golf World.

As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:45am or a PM time at 1:15pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.

Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a BBQ lunch between rounds. On course prizes will consist of closest to the pin contests on par three holes, longest drives for men and women and more.

2022 Lunch Sponsor

2022 Golf Cart Sponsor

2022 Driving Range Sponsor

You’ll be able to purchase your tickets and register here soon.

Gross & Net Division – Team Scramble Format


  • Handicaps: Each player must have a handicap or a tournament handicap for the round. A team handicap for the net division will be established by the pro shop by taking an average of each players handicap and creating one team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.
  • Drives: The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.
  • Format: The format for 2022 is a scramble.
  • Tees: Women play from the Rose tees and men from the white tees as marked.

Skins Game


The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross on each hole, as a team score. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.

2022 Golf Results

Skins Game – One Winner

Hole #1 – With a 2

Kevin Murphy – Taylor Klemp – Joey Walker – Charlie Walker


Largest skins pot we’ve ever had

Closest to the Pin

Women #4 and #17 – Laura Pinkham

Men #17 – Phil Smith

Men #4 – Craig Boughn

Gross Division

1st Gross – Walker, Walker, Klemp, Murphy – -19 / 53

2nd Gross – Tom Pepple / Mike Snowden / Ryan Kantor / Morgan Hawkins -17

3rd Gross – Mary O’Brien / Don Drager / Roger Hults / Nick Krohn – 15 / 57

Net Division

1st Net – PJ Hansen / David Georgeson / Andy Baida / Brandon Toner -22.8 / 49.2

2nd Net – Jason Lawrence / Jason Forte / Justin Godley / Brent Santoni -20.9 / 51.1

3rd Net – Tammy Harrison / Mason Harrison / Jessica Young / Brandon Dollarhide -20.1 / 51.9

2022 Hole Sponsors


We have more hole sponsorships available. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a hole.